The Site is published by:
Trace One – French company (Société par Actions Simplifiée) with a share capital of 3 228 959.68€, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under number B 433 801 578, with its headquarters situated 47 rue de Monceau, 75008 PARIS, France, represented by Christophe Vanackère as CEO (hereafter referred to as “Trace One”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
Intra-Community VAT number: FR75433801578
Telephone: +33 1 56 90 24 24
Mail: [email protected]
Publishing Director: Christophe Vanackère
The Site is hosted by:
The data is hosted in Europe by Rackspace US, Inc - 1 Fanatical Place - City of Windcrest - San Antonio, Texas 78218
Telephone: +44 208 734 2700
The purpose of this policy is to inform YOU of the different types of cookies used in the context of our Services and to specify what they are used for.
What is a cookie?
How can cookies be used?
Cookies can have several different uses. For example, they allow YOU to navigate web pages in an efficient manner by retaining your browsing preferences and improving your overall browsing experience.
What types of cookies are used in the Trace One Solutions and what are they used for?
In the context of the Services, we use the following cookies in particular:
- authentication cookies, which allow you to sign in and ensure you can access the Services,
- session cookies, which are stored only for the duration of your session and which make it possible to identify YOU and to facilitate your navigation of the Trace One Solutions,
- persistent cookies, which make it possible to personalise your connection to the Trace One Solutions (for example, your language preference),
- audience measurement cookies, which are used to gather information relating to your browsing activity, and which are stored for a period not exceeding 13 months.
The cookies described above are installed on your computer because they are essential to the delivery of the Services YOU have subscribed to; without them, YOU would not be able to browse the Trace One Solutions or, as a result, use our Services.
- advertising cookies, which are used to provide you content which will match your individuals interest and needs (ie: pixel Facebook).
Cookie control methods
YOU can deactivate our cookies by modifying your browser settings or by directly managing your account on the third-party service.
YOU will find hereafter the web links (non-exhaustive list) which will permit you to configure your web browser/account:
•Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
YOU can also object to cookies by installing a browser add-on which YOU can access via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
It should be noted however that deactivating the cookies may adversely affect your experience of the Trace One Solutions.
For further information on cookies, please consult the website of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.